THIS IS THE ONLINE CLASS RESOURCES, YOU WOULD HAVE TO CHECK. PLEASE AFTER READING INSTRUCTIONS AND DOING THE TASKS SELECTED, WRITE A JOURNAL REPORT SUMMARIZING YOUR LEARNING ABOUT THIS TOPIC TO BE PRESENTED NEXT TIME WE MEET.
TOPIC BASED ON TOPIC 8.
ANSWER FIVE QUESTIONS AND REPORT TO OUR WHATÀPP GROUP WITH AN AUDIO RESPONSE
Related: Volunteer Work
- Have you ever worked for a charity?
- Was it a well run charity?
- Did you enjoy this work?
- Do you give money to registered charities? (e.g. Red Cross, World Wildlife Fund, Green Peace)
- Can you name some other registered charities?
- Do you think having large charity organizations is a good idea? Why or why not?
- What are some of the good points?
- What are some of the bad points?
- Do you think that locally run charity organizations are more effective?
- Are there any charities in (your town/city)?
- How about in (your country)?
- What are they?
CHARITY & CHARITIES DISCUSSION
STUDENT A’s QUESTIONS (Do not show these to student B)
Do you have a favourite charity?
Are you satisfied with the work charities do?
Do you think governments should do more to help charities?
How often do you give money to charities?
Have you ever received charity from others?
Would you like to work for a charity?
Do you worry about where the money you donate to charity goes?
Do you think that one day there will be no need for charities?
Do you agree with the expression “charity begins at home”?
How much suffering would disappear if more people donated money to charity?
LISTEN AND TAKE NOTES.